B.SC. HORTICULTURE COLLEGES | B.SC. HORTICULTURE COLLEGES IN DEHRADUN
Program Summary: Duration 4 years; 8 semesters
Eligibility: 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in aggregate with PCB/PCM.
• To study vegetable farming systems, orchard planting systems, and water and weed management in fruit, vegetable, and flower crops.
• To know the physiology of the plants and application of growth regulators or bioregulators in the horticultural crops
• To study the production, propagation, breeding, and seed production, aspects of tropical, sub-tropical, and temperate fruits, vegetables, flowers, spices, condiments, and medicinal and aromatic crops.
• To know the genetic diversity among the various horticultural crops.
• To enhance the communication skills and command of spoken English. • To learn the different aspects of statistics and its application in the horticultural plants through the calculation as well as computation of data received from the field.
• To study the basics of agronomical crops and the fundamentals of soil science. • To know about the plants and animals and their classification as well as characterization.
• To study the introduction of various types of microbes, insects, pathogens, nematodes, etc., and their genetic makeup, with aim of identification and control in horticultural crops.
• To know the importance, application (biofertilizers, bio-agents, vermicompost, and soil amendments), and certification procedure for organic farming.
• To understand and calculate the economics or cost of cultivation of the horticultural crops to the growers or farmers.
B.Sc. Horticulture Colleges in Dehradun
B.Sc. Horticulture Colleges
Highest Avg. Monthly Searches of Colleges Based on Google Keyword Planner Tool of Keyword B.Sc. Horticulture Colleges From May 2021 To 2022 | Location - India, Nepal