GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Age limit for all the positions is 32 years. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories may be relaxed as per the government rules.
2. The candidates appearing for Written Exam should report at Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Chandrabani, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, with original duly-filled in application and original documents with self-attested photocopies at 0930 hours on 21st November 2019 for scrutiny of documents followed by Written Examination on the same day at 1030 hours. Result of the written exam would be announced at 1300 hours and only shortlisted candidates would be interviewed from 1400 hours onwards.
3. Application should be in the prescribed format, duly signed and should be accompanied by selfattested copies of documents on educational qualifications, research experience, UGC/CSIR/GATE certificate (if any), extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations, SCUBAdiving certification, community certificate (if sought relaxation as per Government of India rules), etc.
4. The Institute will not provide accommodation and no TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the written examination and subsequent personal interview.
5. At the time of the verification of original documents or even after selection, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such application will be rejected, and due action will be taken against the candidate.
6. The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
7. The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.