GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. Age limit for all the positions is 28 years but age relaxation will be considered as per Government of India norms for reserved category candidates.
2. The candidate should report at Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Chandrabani, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, with original application and documents for scrutiny of documents at 0930 hrs on 25 October 2019 followed by Written Examination on the same day at 1030 hours. Result of the written exam would be announced at 1300 hours and shortlisted candidates would be interviewed from 1400 hours onwards
3. Application should be duly filled in the prescribed format, duly signed and should be accompanied by self-attested copies of documents on educational qualifications, research experience, UGC/CSIR/GATE certificate (if any), extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations, community certificate (if sought relaxation as per Government of India rules), etc.
4. The Institute will not provide accommodation, TA/DA for candidates appearing for walk-ininterview.
5. At the time of the verification of original documents or even after selection, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be taken.
6. The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
7. The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.