Zoological Survey of India, Dehradun Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited in prescribed format for a purely temporary position of one Junior Research Fellow, for the tenure of project till 28-03-2022 and coterminous with the project, as per eligibility, in a SERB funded research project, “Microstructure, individual and sub-species variations of song in Indian Robin Copsychus fulicata (Family: Muscicapidae)”, on or before 08-09-2021 (5.00 pm). Interview will be conducted on 15-09-2021 at 11:00 AM at Zoological Survey of India, NRC, 218, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun.
Sr. No. - 1
Name of the Post - Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Rs. 31000+ HRA* per month
No. of posts - 01 (One)
Eligibility/Educational Qualification - First Class M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences/Zoology/ Forestry/ Ornithology or equivalent with preferable background of ‘Animal Behaviour and/or Avian Biology’ with valid CSIR/UGC-NET score.
Duration: Till the tenure of project i.e. 28-03-2022 and coterminous with the project. Last date for submission of application: 08-09-2021 (upto 05.00 PM IST). Date and Place of Interview: 15-09-2021 at 11:00 AM at Northern Regional Centre, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun-248195, Uttarakhand, India.
1. The above post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
2. The upper age limit is 28 years, as on the date of interview. The age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India rules and regulations).
3. The selected shortlisted Candidates will be called for the interview are required to register up to 9:30 to 10:15 AM on the day of interview (15-09-2021) at Zoological Survey of India, Northern Regional Centre, 218, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun. Due to Covid-19 pandemic, if circumstances turned to adverse, the interview may be conducted in virtual mode.
4. The offer of appointment to the candidates will be on purely temporary basis up to the tenure of project and it may be extended for further period(s) based on further project extension (if any) and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
5. The selected candidate need to join immediately or at a short notice.
6. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
7. The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website www.zsi.gov.in
8. The Director, Zoological Survey of India, reserves the right to selection or rejection of any candidature and cancellation of the interview.
9. Candidates should send the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations, on or before 08-09-2021 (05.00 PM) by post/ hand to Dr. Anil Kumar, Scientist-E, Zoological Survey of India, Northern Regional Centre, Dehradun248195, Uttarakhand, India or by e-mail (email@example.com). All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
10. Incomplete application forms/applications with misrepresented facts will not be considered.
11. Contact Details of the Principal Investigator: Dr. Anil Kumar, Scientist-E, Zoological Survey of India, Northern Regional Centre, Dehradun- 248195, Uttarakhand, India.
12. Contact Details of the Officer-in-Charge, ZSI, NRC: Dr. Gaurav Sharma, Scientist-E & Officer-in-Charge, Northern Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Dehradun248195, Uttarakhand, India.