All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 8 contractual posts of Senior Research Officer, DEO, Data Entry Operator and Various.
Start date of receiving application: 24.05.2022
Last date of receiving applications – 07.06.2022
Interested Eligible Candidates may send their applications as per prescribed format to concerned E-mail address by 07-06-2022. All the relevant documents must be sent along with application form, as proof of suitability for the posts. Email subject must be formed properly, containing name of post applied for.
Terms and Conditions:
· According to guidelines of project sanctioning agency.
• Method of recruitment may be Written exam / Interview or both
• The Selected candidate will have to join within 30 days of declaration of results.
• It is NOT a permanent employment with AIIMS Rishikesh.
• The posts are purely on contract basis; the contract will be for a period of one year or completion of project whichever is earlier.
• NO claim for any other regular post in AIIMS Rishikesh shall be entertained.
• Employee Performance Indicator will be applied.
• Candidate must bring completely filled application form.
• Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered.
• No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
• Experience should have been gained after acquiring minimum essential qualification.
• Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of Director AIIMS Rishikesh / Recruitment Committee
• No other allowance/ facilities other than consolidated salary shall be admissible.
• Decision of Recruitment Committee will be final.
• Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
• If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the Principal Investigator/Nodal
Officer appointment can be terminated at any time without any prior notice/compensation.
• The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, by serving one-month prior notice, if
the notice period is less than 1 month, amount equal to salary of 01 month will have to be deposited
for relieving certificate.
• Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage. Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly.
Single/consolidated SCANNED PDF of the signed application along with its enclosures and complete in all respects should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: interested candidate should send their CV by an email with subject: Application for the post which you are applying for. The application should be reach by 07.06.2022. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for written examination or interview. Time, date and venue of interview will be informed to shortlisted candidate by email.