All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh Recruitment Of Laboratory Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator For Multidisciplinary Research Unit (Mru)
Applications are invited for recruitment of the following contractual staff on fixed remuneration in Multidisciplinary Research Unit (MRU), of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh. The MRU is a project funded by the Department of Health Research, Government of India.
1. Name of The Post: Laboratory Assistant cum Data Entry Operator
2. No of Posts: 01
3. Consolidated pay (INR) : Rs 20,000/-PM
4. Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. degree from a recognized university with 1 years relevant experience as Laboratory Assistant cum Data Entry Operator in clinical/research laboratory in reputed institution
5. Desirable Qualifications: a). Post graduate Diploma in computer application
b). Data evaluation experience
6. Tenure Of The Post: a) Above posts are temporary in nature and will be filled up purely on contractual basis with initial appointments for Eleven (11) months as per rules and regulations of the MRU. The employment on these posts will be temporary, for a fixed term and shall automatically cease on expiry of term without any notice unless renewed or reemployment letter issued.
b) If the performance of the candidate is not satisfactory during any part of the tenure, the services of the candidate may be terminated with a notice period of 1 month. In case the candidate wishes to leave the contract, they may choose to do so with a notice period of 1 month
General Terms and Conditions:
1) The vacancies mentioned are as per the sanctioning of Department of Health Research (DHR) for Multi-Disciplinary Research Unit.
2) Those candidates who are employed in Central Govt. /State Govt. /Union Territories/Statutory Bodies/ Research Organizations etc., should send their applications along with N.O.C through proper channel. However, they may send an advance copy of their application along with requisite documents so as to reach this office on or before the scheduled last date of submission of application.
3) Only those applications which are as per the prescribed format will be accepted. Incomplete/ unsigned application, applications without photograph or self-attested copies of requisite documents will be summarily rejected without any communication to the applicant.
4) The institute will not be responsible for any postal delay/late delivery of the application and those applications received by post after the scheduled last date of submission will not be accepted.
5) Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh reserve all the rights for interpretation of any terms and conditions, or any query/questions arising in this context. The decision of Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh will be final in all the respects. The area of jurisdictions Rishikesh only.
6) Candidates will not be reimbursed for travel allowance to attend interview/joining
Terms and Conditions: Recruitment on contractual basis on consolidated remuneration for above mentioned posts is as per the guidelines of DHR . The conditions of employment are:
1) The candidate so employed for the purpose will be initially appointed for a period of 11 months. They can be reconsidered for reemployment subject to the conditions prevailing at that time like sanctioning of budget by DHR etc. The reemployment will be done only if the performance of the candidate is found to be satisfactory.
2) The selected candidates should produce willingness certificate/acceptance certificate for all the terms and conditions issued at the time of appointment and should enter the contractual agreement in this regard.
3) Selected candidate(s) so appointed will not be entitled for any other financial/nonfinancial Benefits / facilities, or any special allowances except fixed consolidated emoluments as per the DHR rules and regulations regarding establishment of MRU.
4) The candidate(s) appointed will not be considered as regular employee of AIIMS, Rishikesh and will not be entitled for any service benefits in this regards. Further, the service of candidate will not be considered as a continuous service at the time of applying/appointment of any other post(s) of the Government of India or AIIMS, Rishikesh.
5) Central or state government taxation (as applicable) will be deducted at source from the consolidated/ fixed salary of candidate(s).
6) The candidate appointed shall work as per the duty assigned by the Nodal Officer, MRU, AIIMS, Rishikesh.
7) If any in-service candidate remains on leave for a continuous a period of seven (7) days or more, he/she will automatically be relieved from his/her post
8) The contract may be terminated from either the MRU or the candidate in lieu of one month notice period/one month salary.
Address: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh
Selection Procedure : Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates should forward their applications, in the prescribed format to:
The Dean, AIIMS, Rishikesh
Kind Attn: Dr. Nilotpal Chowdhury, Nodal officer, MRU AIIMS, Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh-249203
2. The application form may be submitted online to email@example.com.
3. Application should be submitted at the above said address on or before 31 st January, 2022
4. The envelope containing the duly filled application form should be superscribed as Application for the post of MRU, AIIMS, Rishikesh).