Centre for Aromatic Plants (CAP), Selaqui, Dehradun Recruitment 2022 of JRF
Centre for Aromatic Plants (CAP), Selaqui, Dehradun invites applications for the following post on project mode on a purely temporary basis in the Industrial Hemp Facilitation Cell
The last date of submission of the application form is 20th May, 2022 till 5:00 PM.
S.No. - 1
Name of Post - Junior Reserch Fellow (JRF)
No. of Post - 1
Monthly Emoluments (in Rs.) - 31000/-+HRA as per UGC guidelines
Essential Qualification - As per UGC guidelines Master in Science in Chemistry (NET qualified candidate will be given preference)
Experience - Research Background fresh Candidate may apply.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Initially, the contract will be for a period of one year and may be extended for further period on the basis of the performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
2. The candidates will have to bring the original certificates at the time of interview.
3. The application has to be submitted only on the prescribed proforma. This advertisement along with the application format is available on CAP’s website: http://www.capuk.in. The application form may be downloaded from the website and used for applying for the above posts.
4. The candidate should send his/ her application along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents related to academics and work experience etc. through Registered post/ Speed Post/ Courier/ By Hand on or before the last date of submission of application. The late or delayed applications will not be considered.
5. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Reserch Fellow (JRF) (Advertisement No. 03/IHFC/2022-23) as the case may be.
6. Incomplete applications in any respect (i.e. unsigned, without furnishing requisite particulars, without the required documents/ certificates without photograph, will not be entertained and is liable to be summarily rejected.
7. The eligible candidates will be informed for the Interview separately.
8. The post is purely temporary and the contract can be terminated at any time.
9. No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
10. The age limit is maximum 28 years for non NET qualified candidates and 30 years for NET qualified candidates as on date of submission of the application on 20th May, 2022. The age relaxation for reserved candidates will be provided as per Uttarakhand Govt. rules.