Doon University, Dehradun Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position/Project Fellow (PF) to work in a time bound SERB-DST, Government of India, sponsored research project undertaken in the Department of Computer Science, School of Physical Sciences of the University.
The details are as follows:
1. Project Title: Designing hybrid introspection enabled VMM-based security architecture to protect against attacks.
2. Name of the position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Fellow, One (01)
3. Duration: Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to the duration of the project (about 3 years) solely based on performance.
4. Essential Qualifications:
[A] For JRF: (a) Post Graduate Degree (M. Tech. or M.S.) degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science or Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences (MCA or M. Sc. (Computer Science)) with 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 or above
(b) Candidate should have a valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET qualification score.
[B] For Project Fellow: Post Graduate Degree (M. Tech. or M.S.) degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science or Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences (MCA or M.Sc. (Computer Science)) with 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 or above
5. Desirable: Consistent good academic record. Candidates with a strong background in programming skills (preferably python, C/C++ etc.), expertized in machine learning using python, Virtualization Good scientific writing skills and administrative/ project management skills. The selected candidates shall be encouraged to compete for seeking admission in PhD program at Doon University Dehradun
6. Fellowship: As per SERB, DST norms: For JRF: Rs. 31,000 + 16% HRA For Project Fellow: Rs. 16, 000+16% HRA or as per the guidelines of funding agency
1. The shortlisted candidates will be called upon for appearing in interview on a date which will be informed/conveyed via email by Dr. Preeti Mishra (PI). The mode of the interview will be decided later as per the COVID conditions.
2. Keep on checking the JRF/PF notification on website for any update.
3. Doon University reserves the right to reject any or all the application/s without assigning any reasons thereof.
4. Selection will solely be based on candidates interview performance.
5. Appointment will be made purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year and can be renewed for next years based on satisfactory performance in project. Selected candidate will be placed at Doon University Dehradun.
6. The contract will also include a one-month notice period wherein if the candidate selected wants to discontinue the project, he/she will have to inform the PI one month in advance and in case PI is not satisfied with the performance of candidate, he/she will need to inform them one month prior to termination of contract.
7. The salary is determined as per SERB-DST norms and may be revised as and when directed by DST.
8. Candidates appearing for interview should come with hard copies of cover letter, application, Xerox copies of certificates, marksheets and testimonials, along with their original documents, experience (if any), research publications (if any), academic achievements (if any), original and Xerox copy of valid GATE/CSIR UGC NET score card (if any).
9. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the Interview
Address: Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science,nSchool of Physical Sciences, Room No. 106, Doon University Dehradun (State Government University)nUttarakhand, INDIA
1. The shortlisted candidates will be called upon for appearing in interview on a date which will be informed/conveyed via email by Dr. Preeti Mishra (PI). The mode of the interview will be decided later as per the COVID conditions
2. Selection will solely be based on candidates interview performance
3. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply:
1. Interested and eligible candidates:
a. Fill the Google form and submit the final application by clicking the link below. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQ_tVhHlESTFhbkg7rqI WRlOk84zKI_Nz4h_FwiozCWu-F8Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
b. Also, Mail the scanned copy of duly filled and signed application in prescribed format along with cover letter and supporting documents in the form of single merged pdf file with a subject line:
2. Application for a JRF/PF Position under SERB-DST Project to email@example.com on or before March 08, 2022 (last date)
3. Any queries related to above post must be addressed to:
Dr. Preeti Mishra