GBPIHED - GBPNIHE, Almora Recruitment 2022 - JRF, SRF & Field Assistant/Interns
Walk-In-Interview will be conducted for purely project based temporary positions at Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute. Candidates have appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good experience may appear for Walk-In Interview on 04.05.2022 (10:00 AM onwards). Candidates appearing for Interview must bring all original copies (with xerox copy) of certificates, testimonials, experience etc along with an application. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the Interview. Candidates are advised to wear mask, observe social distancing and follow instructions related to COVID-19.
Project No. 1: Mainstreaming Himalayan Biodiversity for sustainable development (Inhouse project-04)
- Position (No.)/ Emoluments and age: Field Assistant (01 No.) @ Rs. 12,000/ p.m. fixed
- Age limit: 35* Years
- Essential Qualification: Graduation with 3 years experience in nursery development, data collection on plant diversity and restoration activities Experience of working with Himalayan communities Working experience in nursery development, restoration of degraded lands, medicinal plants cultivation, research data collection, etc.
Project No. 2: Centre of Excellence on Forest Based Livelihood in Uttarakhand- A pilot Study (UCOST sponsored)
- Position (No.)/ Emoluments and age: Senior Project Fellow (01 No.) @ Rs. 28,000/ p.m. + 20% HRA
- Age limit: 28* Years
- Essential Qualification: 1st class M.Sc. in Botany/ Forestry/ Life science/Environmental science with 2 years of research experience Experience of working with Himalayan communities Well versed in computer application, survey and data collection
- Position (No.)/ Emoluments and age: Field assistant/Interns (01 No.) @ Rs. 10,000/ p.m. fixed
- Age limit: 28* Years
- Essential Qualification: Graduation in Social Science/Biological Science Working knowledge of data collection and village survey.
Project No. NMHS-IIRS funded project entitled “Himalayan Alpine Biodiversity Characterization and Information System-Network (NMHS)”
- Position (No.)/ Emoluments and age: Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow (JRF/JPF) (01 No.) @ Rs. 31,000/ +HRA per month as per institute norms (For NET qualified) and @ Rs. 20,000/ +HRA per month as per institute norms (For Non-NET)
- Age limit: 28* Years Duration up to: 26.09.2022
- Essential Qualification: First class M.Sc. in Botany/ Forestry/ Biodiversity/ Environmental Science Knowledge of plant taxonomy/ vegetation ecology in alpine region Undertake intensive field survey in Alpine regions of Uttarakhand. Data compilation, synthesis, analysis and preparation of reports