Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Dehradun Recruitment of Project Associate, Junior Project Consultant
Walk in interview for temporary positions under following consultancy projects in the EM Division purely on contractual basis will be held on 10.10.2022 in the office chamber of Asst. Director General (EM), ICFRE (Room No. 137, ICFRE H. Q. Building, Forest Research Institute Campus, Dehradun) from 11.00 AM onwards:
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Dehradun application form is available @ www.icfre.org/. Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Uttarakhand. More details of www.icfre.org/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Job - Project Associate, Junior Project Consultant
1. Considering cases of COVID-19 pandemic in the country, the Walk-in-Interview will be held through both offline and video conference mode. Local candidates from Uttarakhand, Delhi & NCR and nearby states may appear for Walk-in-Interview in person, however others including person from COVID-19 affected area may be exempted to appear in person for Walk-in-Interview and they may opt for Walk-in-Interview through VC (Google Meet app). Such candidates are required to intimate this office prior to the date of Walk-in-Interview through e-mail at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All interestedCandidates applying for above mentioned post have to submit a scanned copy of their resume in the prescribed format as available on ICFRE website www.icfre.orgalong with self attested copies of testimonials and recent passport size photograph pasted with their signed application through e-mail at email@example.com on or before 03.10.2022 positively for prior screening. Applications received after 03.10.2022 will not be entertained. Candidates are required to mention the mode of their Walk-in-Interview in their application form.
3. After prior screening the eligible candidates will be communicated through e-mail in advance to appear for Walk-in-Interview before the actual date of interview.
4. All eligible candidates appearing for Walk –in-Interview in person shall report on 10.10.2022 by 9.30 AM at the office of ADG (EM) at ICFRE H.Q. Room No.137, Dehradun with their complete and signed Bio-data and Original Testimonials.
5. Awards of the assignment on contract shall be governed as per Rules applicable in ICFRE and do not guarantee subsequent employment to any of the engaged person on contract under the Council.
6. Applicants not fulfilling the required qualifications and conditions will not be considered. Decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on applicant.
7. No TA/DA is admissible for this Walk in interview.