Uttarakhand Forest Department Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from eligible Junior Research Fellows associated with Forest Research/ Working Plan Wing of Uttarakhand Forest Department for revision of the Working Plan of Haridwar as per National Working Plan Code 2014.
Last date for submission of application: 25th February 2022
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellows
2. Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Botany / Forestry / Wildlife / Soil Sciences from a recognized University with 1st Division (at least 60% Marks).
3. Desirable Knowledge and Work Experience: Good knowledge and skills in computer applications (MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint etc). Field work experience in the field of forestry research with knowledge and experience in identification of tree, shrubs and herbs in the forest and measurement of inventory parameters of forest vegetation. Knowledge of GIS specially handling of GPS devices and basic knowledge on Geospatial Technologies. Physically fit for extensive travel and trek in the mountainous / plain region.
4. Fellowship: Emolument Rs.18000/- per month (fixed) along with travelling allowance as per Uttarakhand Government norms.
5. Tenure: The tenure of fellowship is initially for a period of one year. The work of fellow will evaluated and if found satisfactory, his/her tenure may be extended further up to 3 year.
Document Required: Candidates must submit the application in the format attached along with the following documents.
1. Copy of certificate of identification.
2. Self attested copies of educational qualifications (Certificates and Mark sheet) from matriculation onwards.
3. Self attested copies of knowledge and work experience certificate, if any.
4. All other relevant supporting documents.
Uttarakhand Forest Department Junior Research Fellow Vacancy 2022 Selection Procedure
1. Received applications will be scrutinized and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (either in-person or online) before the selection committee. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview in person. The decision of the committee will be final and binding. The committee reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the candidature of one or all selected applications without assigning any reason.
2. The services, which will include biodiversity survey and assessment of the area apart from other services associated with working plan preparation, of selected candidates will be used for the preparation of working plan of Haridwar Forest Division. The selected candidates are expected to travel extensively in the forest areas.
How to Apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancies
1. The application with complete list of documents must be submitted by hand or sent Via registered / speed post to Working Plan office, Haridwar Forest Division , 5/1 Ansari Marg Dehradun- 248001, Uttarakhand. The concerned information may be downloaded from the website www.forest.uk.gov.in.
3. Email id for the office- firstname.lastname@example.org