Uttarakhand Postal Department - Recruitment of 353 Gramin Dak Sevak 2022
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 353 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak.
- Application are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered and rejected.
2. Engagement Schedule is as under: -
- Application Submission Start Date: 02/05/2022
- Application Submission End Date: 05/06/2022
3. Emoluments: Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA) is paid to GDS.The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement: -
- Sl: 1
- Category - BPM
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab - Rs.12,000/-
- Sl: 2
- Category - ii. ABPM/DakSevak
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab - Rs.10,000/-
1. Minimum age:18 years
2. Maximum age:40 years
3. Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application as per notification.
Educational Qualification : Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- Application can be submitted online only at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be entertained.
- Fee: A fee of Rs.100/-/-(Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division. However, payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD candidates and Transwomen candidates.
- 15. How to apply:- (a) Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local languagei.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of Cycling Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effectin Annexure-III.
- Adequate alternate means of Livelihood. The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/she shall have adequate means of livelihood as stipulated in Rule 3-A (iii) of GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2020to support himself/ herself and his/ her family from other sources so as to supplement his/her income. However, this shall not be a pre-requisite for candidates for the purpose of selection. Selected candidate shall be required to comply with this condition within 30 days after selection but before engagement. The candidate shall furnish an undertaking in the application form itself in Annexure-IVthat he/ she has other sources of income besides the allowances to be paid by the Government to support livelihood for himself/ herself and his/her family. The candidate after selection as GDS shall have to give the undertaking again before engagement.
- No person holding an elective office will be considered for engagement to the post.
- The candidate selected as GDS shall not engage in any activity with any outside agency, which would be detrimental to the business or interest of the Post Office.
- Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.