NIT Uttarakhand, Srinagar Garhwal Recruitment 2021 - Advertisement of Junior Research Fellow post
Walk-In-Interview shall be conducted for the position of Junior Research Fellow for the project titled “Secret Sharing Scheme Based Technology For Multimedia Security Over Cloud” funded by DST, Govt. of India under the supervision of Dr. Krishan Kumar, Principal Investigator in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Uttarakhand.
S. No. : 1
Designation of post : Junior Research Fellow
Essential qualifications : B. Tech with minimum of 1st class or equivalent CGPA with at least 55% marks at Master’s level and GATE / NET in Computer Science or allied areas.
M. Tech. with minimum of 1st class or equivalent CGPA and GATE / NET in Computer Science or allied areas.
Fellowship : 25,000/- pm + 10% HRA
Number of post : 01
Tentative date and Time of Walk-In-Interview : 15/03/2021 at 11:00 AM onwards
Interested candidates shall appear for Walk-In-Interview along with application form, all originals and self-attested photo-copies of relevant certificates as per the above schedule at Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus - Govt. ITI, Srinagar Garhwal - 246174. Candidates are urged to send the advance copy of completely filled application form and relevant certificates via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The duration of post will be initially for one year or end of the project whichever is earlier. The fellowship may be terminated, if performance of the candidate is not satisfactory.
2. The post created under the DST project is purely on temporary basis and neither DST nor the Institute would have liability whatsoever for sustaining temporary staff recruited under the above mentioned project, after its completion/termination.
3. Only those candidates who are present before the reporting time on the scheduled date will be considered for Interview. Candidates reporting after the scheduled reporting time for document verification shall NOT be eligible to appear for the Interview.
4. The Junior Research Fellow will have the option to register for the Ph.D. program of Institute; the candidate must meet the essential qualifications and qualify a written examination & Interview of Ph.D. admission of Institute.
5. NIT Uttarakhand has the right to cancel the recruitment for the aforesaid post at any time without providing any clarifications/information.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-In-Interview.