Project Staff Post Recruitment in National Institute of Technology, Temporary Campus – Govt. ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand
With reference to advertisement No. 03/2021 dated 24/03/2021, Walk-in Interview on dated 09/04/2021, shall be conducted for the following post (on purely contract basis) under the “Special Manpower Development Project –Chips to System Design (SMDP-C2SD)” sponsored by MeitY, Govt. of India, in the Department of Electronics Engineering, NIT Uttarakhand. The details of salary and qualifications are as under:
SN - 1
Designation - Project Staff
Number - One (01)
Essential and Desirable Qualifications - Essential: B.Tech/B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering and allied fields.
Desirable: Good Technical and Communication Skills.
Consolidated Salary - ₹ 20,000/- per month
Reporting Time upto - 11:30 A.M. on 09/04/2021
Interested candidates may report for the walk-in interview as per the above schedule in the Institute (Department of Electronics Engineering, NIT Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus- Govt. ITI, Srinagar Garhwal) along with attached Bio-Data Format, all originals and self-attested photo-copies of certificates. In absence of originals, candidate shall not be considered for Interview. Candidates are urged to send the advance copy of completely filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms & Conditions -
1. The duration of post “Project Staff” will be upto completion of said project (i.e. 30th Nov. 2021).
2. Only those candidates who are present before the reporting time on scheduled date will be considered for Interview. Candidates reporting to the reporting desk after the scheduled reporting time for document verification shall NOT be eligible to appear for the Interview.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-interview.
4. The position created under the SMDP-C2SD project is purely on temporary basis and neither MeitY nor
the Institute would have any liability whatsoever for sustaining temporary staff recruited under the above mentioned project, after its completion/termination.
5. The staff assigned for the projects will not be transferred to any other project/institution.
6. NIT Uttarakhand has right to cancel the recruitment for the aforesaid post at any time without providing any clarifications/information.