(PR47642/CMD/150/19/2023) Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of One (01) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on a Department of Biotechnology sponsored project titled “Synthesis and biological evaluation of new dihydroisoxazole based selective Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitors with Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) releasing assets for mitigating the pain and associated inflammation”.
The duration of the project is two (02) years. The selected candidate has to work at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, HNB Garhwal University Srinagar Campus. He/She may be reshuffled to collaborative institutes if required during the duration of the project.
Number of position available: 01 (ONE)
S. No. 1
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Remuneration: *Rs. 31000 + HRA
• Postgraduate degree in M. Pharm with specialisation in Medicinal or Pharmaceutical Chemistry with a minimum of 60% marks in the concerned subject.
• Should have sound knowledge of spectroscopy techniques particularly NMR, IR and Mass.
• Should be GPAT/GATE/NET Qualified
• Knowledge of in vitro based biological studies and at least one publication in SCI journal will be preferred.
*Renumeration is tentative and will be subject to the funding agency existing norms for JRF
1. The position is purely temporary. The initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to 2 years or end of the project based on performance.
2. The selected candidate may be considered for admission to Ph.D. program as per institute eligibility, rules and statutes.
4. Candidates with experience in synthesis & characterization of New Chemical Entities (NCEs) will be preferred.
Important Links :
Download Original Advertisement : https://www.hnbgu.ac.in/sites/default/files/2023-09/Advertisement_new_0.pdf