National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand Recruitment 2022 of Junior Research Fellow
Organization Name - National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand
- Post Name - Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Vacancies - 1
- Educational Qualification - BE/B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech/ MS, GATE/NET
- Official Website - nituk.ac.in
- Qualification: ME/M.Tech/MS in Microelectronics and VLSI Design/Communication System/Biomedical Engineering/Digital System and Singal Processing/Instrumentation and Signal Processing/Signal Processing and Contral/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Communication and Signal Processing/Digital Signal Processing/Signal Processing or allied areas with minimum of 1st Class in BE/B.Tech, /M.Tech/M.S in addition GATE/NET qualification is Mandatory.
- Salary Details: Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 32 years
- Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates may report for the walk-In-Interview along with Bio-data, original certificates, and copies to prove age, qualification, and experience. etc at the time of the Interview.